The Kairūri Community Trust is kindly sponsoring one student member of S+SNZ to attend the conference in Auckland this year. The sponsorship includes registration for the conference, flights and accommodation.
To participate, simply submit an essay telling us why the Kairūri Trust should sponsor you to attend the conference in 1000 words or less. Consider how this event will influence your professional and academic life.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully:
1. Only S+SNZ Student members are eligible for this sponsorship.
2. Sponsorship will pay for the conference registration, flights, and accommodation for all three days of the conference.
3. You will be required to submit an essay, explaining why the Kairūri Community Trust should send you to the S+SNZ conference 2019, in 1000 words or less. The best answer will be chosen by a selection panel appointed by the Trust. The results are final and no communication will be entered into between the candidates and the Selection Panel.
4. The winner will be required to participate in an interview with Surveying + Spatial Magazine that will be published after the conference. You will also provide a written overview of the event to be used in marketing purposes.
5. The sponsorship cannot be exchanged for money or reimbursement. Survey and Spatial New Zealand, on behalf of the Trust, will book the flights and accommodation for the winner.
7. You need to be available for all three days of the event. If you're not available, you are not eligible for sponsorship.
8. In case of candidate unavailability, the prize may be awarded to another candidate. In case of unexpected event that requires your sponsorship cancellation, you agree to contact the Trust as soon as you become aware of it.
9.In case conference cancellation, the sponsorship will also be cancelled.
10. Submissions close on the 18th April 2019.
11. The results will be published on the 20th April 2019.
12. Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org